[Advaita-l] Age/History of Sankara

Prasad Ramamurthy Kadambi kaupeenavanta at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 09:40:30 CDT 2006

Namaste,

On 10/11/06, B Shridhar <kameshwarii at gmail.com> wrote:

> I can say for one thing that you have been the most irresponsible
> moderator
> who has his inherent bais which makes this site more of a sringeri site
> than
> a site for advaitam.

Are we all here, to read mails like this ? It really *hurts*. Vidya is
doing his best  to keep  cool  but  are  you taking the very group for
granted ? If you have issues please assert. Also I would request you to
think before you mail. Why don't you respect the group for its *name* at the
least?

Well Moderators Are you hearing ??

Abhishek has already reacted to this thread, but I would only like to
supplement that if this continues probably I need to log off from the list.

Hope my words are not harsh.

Thanks for the understanding.

Regards

Prasad kadambi

--
sada shiva samarambham Shankaracharya madhyamam !

asmadacharya paryantham vande guru paramparam !!