[Advaita-l] Looking for a Tamil translation of Swami Vidyaranya's Panchadashi

venkata subramanian venkat_advaita at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 16 23:24:34 CDT 2006

you can read Panchadasi Tamil Translation with foot notes by Thanjai Kuppuswami raju- an old edition.  it is there online in www.newdli.ernet.in

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian <rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com> wrote:  There's an old tamil translation by Sri Jnaanaanada Bhaarati
Svaaminah. Needless to say, it's excellent and if I recollect right
also has explanatory notes. Sadly it's out of print. I don't have it,
my father gave his copy to an old lady who wanted it. Otherwise I
could have lent it to you. The best may be to contact some old
disciples of Sringeri or some of his family members who I believe are
in Chennai.

Rama

On 10/6/06, RAMESH RAMANAN wrote:
> Dear List Members and Sastriji,
>
> I am looking for a Tamil translation (along with the original Sanskrit text) of Swami Vidyaranya's Panchadashi. If any of you could help me with a good copy or guide me to a reliable resource from whom I could buy it, I will be highly grateful. Pranams, Ramesh Ramanan.

For assistance, contact:
listmaster at advaita-vedanta.org

Thanks & Regards,
Venkat.