[Advaita-l] Pa~nchapAdikAchArya

venkata subramanian venkat_advaita at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 26 03:37:52 CDT 2006

Oh.

  i too came to know that one Sundaraman  has written so much against the Holenarsipur school, upholding Bhavavidya.

  I dont have this article, but i only have Swamiji's reply to it.  It was published in Triveni magazine so time 50 - 60 years back.

K Kathirasan NCS <kkathir at ncs.com.sg> wrote:
  Namaste,

There is a dissertation by Martha Doherty, a disciple of Swami Dayananda
Saraswati, on the Avidya debate. I studied the thesis and in my opinion
the arguments were quite weak. She had also cited the 1976 debate. She
took the position of Bhavarupa avidya.