[Advaita-l] Advaita Books on Google-Books in PDF form

Krishnan Sundaresan krish.sundaresan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 17:44:36 CDT 2006

Below are links to electronic versions of some books that I found on
Google books that may be of interest here. These are fully
downloadable in PDF form.

1. The Mandukopanishad: With Gaudapada's Karikas and Bhasya of
Sankara, translated by Manilal Dvivedi
http://books.google.com/books?id=PiPkJnRkyPUC

2. The Yoga Philosophy: Text of Patanjali, with Bhoja Raja's
Commentary, revised and edited by Tookaram Tatya
http://books.google.com/books?id=FyDFldnUWcgC

3. The Yoga System of Patanjali: Yoga-Sutras of Patanjali, Yoga-Bhasya
of Veda-Vyasa & Tattva-Vaisaradi of VacaspatiMisra, translated by
James H. Woods http://books.google.com/books?id=hvsmdzI1iksC

4. The System of the Vedanta: According to Badarayana's Brahmasutras
and the Commentary of Sankara, By Paul Deussen translated by Charles
Johnston http://books.google.com/books?id=hvsmdzI1iksC

5. The Jivanmukti-viveka, by Swami Vidyaranya, translated by Manilal
Dvivedi http://books.google.com/books?id=mBXn67errAAC

6. Hinduism, by Monier Williams http://books.google.com/books?id=JyzZu6kPz5MC

7. The Orion or Researches into the Antiquity of the Vedas, by Bal
Gangadhar Tilak, http://books.google.com/books?id=2EieAmHq1OAC

Regards
-Krishnan
--
Krish Sundaresan, http://www.msu.edu/~sundare2
Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, USA.