[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Raghavarao Kaluri

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sun Sep 17 23:38:09 CDT 2006

Dear all,

Raghava, I am called, we live in India.

Participated earlier in the 'advaitin' list and some
Christianity-related dicussions. I am a member of a
few more spiritual lists such as 'ambaa-l', though
silently by and large.

I am usually not a regular contributor to any list although I pitch in
sometimes.

Certain open-ended aspects such as,
- whether samAdhi is experience-oriented or whether it is not.
- after praLaya, how the pramaNas again may come into manifestation etc

I would like to discuss at a future date if there is enough interest and
if they fall within the list guidelines.

Wishing you all the very best and with kind regards,
Raghava