[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Matthew Landry

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Tue Sep 19 14:12:36 CDT 2006

Greetings,

My name is Matthew Landry. I am a 21 year old, 4th year student at
Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. My concentration is
in Religious Studies. I first became acquainted with Advaita Vedanta in my
Hinduism 4600 class at my university, later going on to read The Gospel of
Ramakrishna, The Life of Swami Vivekananda (Publisher: Advaita Ashrama),
and a few other books pertaining to Vedantism outside of class. Currently I
am researching for a term paper for my Philosophy of Religion class on the
topic of Pantheism and how it deals with the problem of evil. I am still
very unfamiliar with the Vedanta Philosophy, yet, I am eager to learn more
about it, which is the reason I have visited your website and am currently
writing this email. If you require any additional information, please feel
free to email me in return.

Sincerely,

Matthew C. Landry