[Advaita-l] Re: swami sundara chaitanya ashram

balu davey baludavey at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 08:32:15 CDT 2006

Respected sri. Krishna chaitanyaji,
Pranams. I am I gujerathi settled down in Tamilnadu. I hear swami
Sundara chaitanya maharajs discourses in gemini tv. His words takes
into our inner crevices. I can understand Telugu very well,but cannot
read
or write. Im the youngest son of Swami. Vidyananda Giri of Gnanananda
Tapovanam, Tirukoilur in Tamilnadu.
I thank u for prompt reply. pl convey my pranams to Pujyaa swamiji. I
shall visit the Ashram when Pujya samiji is avilable. pl. infor me the
details

Thank u,
S.Balakrishna davey

On 29/09/06, King Krsna <krsnachaitanya at yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> Pranaams Balu,
>
> Here comes the details you asked for..
>
> Address:
> Sarvagna Cultural Trust,
> Sundara Chaitanyasramam,
> Dundigal Road,
> Hyderabad - 500 043
>
> Phone Numbers:
> (08418) 255777, 255355
>
> Regards,
> Krishna Chaitanya.
>
> PS:  Ashramam has no e-presence.
>

> Revered ones,
> Pranams. I wish to have the full address,telephone numers,e-mail or
> web  of Swami sundara Chaitanya ashram, Hyderabad. I request any one
> of  the good selves to help in this regard
> --
> baludavey

baludavey