[Advaita-l] Discussion on Vairagya

UH SUBRAMANYA subramanya.uh at in.yokogawa.com
Wed Aug 1 04:37:23 CDT 2007

Dear Sadanada,
It is stated by you" As I Understand" and you proceed to explain the meaning
of Shankara's Bhajagovindam.
I feel you have not understood the meaning what it should be: It means
verbatim
"Whether you are in a state of Yoga or bhoga, in Satsangh or without
Satsangh, His mind which is constant play with BRAHMAN will ever  in a state
of bliss".
This don't imply how a Guru should be. There is no reference to "look like"
and also the last sentence is misinterpreted. "He  is the one whose mind is
constantly reveling in Brahman". It is the otherway. He becomes blissful
whose mind is reveling in Brahman.
If there is any more meaning to this, the learned ones can elucidate. or you
can correct my interpretation

Regards,
Subramanya UH
Consultant, Yokogawa