[Advaita-l] Practice of advaita

chandramouli gunnala cgunnala at yahoo.co.in
Thu Aug 9 01:26:57 CDT 2007

Dear Atmaswaroopa, Om Namonarayanaya,

Delighted to see your mail. Shatkam gives a meaning of
six slokas. Each sloka has four lines or stanzas.
The referred line is in the 5th sloka (second line)/
18th line from starting.
 Sorry for the communication gap, if any.
 Hope that this clarification would sort out thing to
your satisfaction.

In the service of the Lord,
Gunnala C.
--- UH SUBRAMANYA <subramanya.uh at in.yokogawa.com>