[Advaita-l] Advaita practice (fwd)

Mahadevan Babu babunim at optushome.com.au
Thu Aug 9 03:05:12 CDT 2007

Sri Gurubyo Namaha,

Dear Anand,

You have excellently put this in essence.  I salute you.
Thank you so much.

IMHO, it is that word "PRACTICE" of Advaita, which is a complete
misnomer.
If your eyes can see your own eyes .... etc. as mentioned in Keno
Upansihad, you can practice Advaita.  Meaning to say, it cannot be.

It is through the practice of all the Yogas put together that we
progress towards the stage of BrahmaNishta with the help of GURU, who
is the true mirror to reveal your own eyes.

Sri Gurubyo Namaha.

Babu