[Advaita-l] : Bhawani Sahasranama / UMA SAHASRANAMA

Mani G. Iyer iyer at rcn.com
Sun Dec 9 12:50:46 CST 2007

Hello:

I accidentally fell upon Kameshwara Rao's post on the Uma Sahasranama.  I am
trying to locate my grandfather's translation of the Uma Sahasranamam from
Sanskrit to Malayalam or vice versa.  I believe his name was Kalpathi
Airavatham Iyer and he was a headmaster of a school in Vellore.

I also believe he was an ardent disciple of Bhagavan Shri Ramana Maharishi.

I am desperately trying to uncover the legacy he left and do not have any of
my parents and/or uncles/aunts to help me in this search.

Any information about him or his works will be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Mani Iyer