[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Sharath T. Poojary

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Tue Dec 18 01:11:32 CST 2007

Hi,

My name is Sharath T. I am Indian by nationality.

I'm a student of Life Sciences. I have been pursuing the nature of reality
since quite long, I don't know for how long. But that was when I actually
started to seek answers to some important questions in the literatures. As
I have been doing so, a few questions have continuously been nagging me
and I feel very restless when I face then in contradiction to their very
source. I have not joined any group of discussion before, but a few
questions these days have brought me to this resource to which I look
forward to getting my doubts answered by someone who has actually seen
through the reality as mentioned in authoritative literatures such as the
Brahma Sutra.

I hope this short introduction will suffice.

Sharath T.