[Advaita-l] What is the Carrier of Vasanas?

sriram srirudra at vsnl.com
Sun Dec 23 10:33:16 CST 2007

Dear Sri Sharath
Your question is logical.But according to Brahma sutras the Pranas carry the
vasanas and exit through the brahmaranthram.If you go through the chapter
regarding what happens to the pranas and the soul you will get an
answer to your genuine pursuit.Faith is the key as all this is subjective
knowledge.Each one has to research individually and the knowledge is so
subtle words will not be adequate to describe the outcome.This is my
analysis.
R.Krishnamoorthy.----- Original Message -----