[Advaita-l] Request for information about veda teachers

Shyam Subramanian shyamsub at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 10:26:27 CST 2007

Dear  all,

 I would like to request the list members in Bangalore for information about
people who can teach the kRshNa yajur veda to an adult (myself). I am  27
years old and I suspect that it will  take me considerably longer to
memorize now than when I was younger- hence somebody teaching a  class
suited for children might not be ok for me. Further, since even the
sandhyAvandana mantras I know are not svara-sahita, I need to learn from
complete basics (i.e. from the proper pronunciation of the udAtta, anudAtta,
and svarita etc). I live near the Marthahalli area in Bangalore and can
attend classes only in the early mornings or late evenings and during
weekends.

Thanking you,

Regards,
Shyam