[Advaita-l] Request for information about veda teachers

bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Dec 26 03:29:14 CST 2007

I live near the Marthahalli area in Bangalore and can
attend classes only in the early mornings or late evenings and during
weekends.

praNAms Hare Krishna

I think Marathhalli is a far off place for you to drive all the way to
Thyagaraja Nagar or Mahalaxmi Layout or Hoskerehalli..But if you could
manage it at weekends, one Sri Sudarshan at Adhyatma prakasha Karayalaya,
TR Nagar branch teaches krishna yajurvEda.  And Sri Chetan Sharma, my
present vEda guruji, teaches vEda pATha at Mahalaxmi layout & Hoskerehalli
DurgaparamEshwari Temple.  Let me know if you are interested, I shall give
you the further details.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar