[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Abhilash Shastry

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Jan 8 09:24:33 CST 2007

Hello:

My name is Abhilash. Male, 26. Smartha. I was directed to your site by a
friend of mine. I am an engineer and also a graduate in Sanskrit
literature. Currently I am pursuing Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering at
Cornell University. My family is traditionally a follower of Shringeri
matha. I have been interested in vedanta since my teens and have had the
fortune to sit at the feet of Sri K. G. Subraya Sharma. I hope to learn
more about vedanta through discussions at your forum. Please let me know
if you need any other information.

-- Abhilash