[Advaita-l] Re: Advaita-l Digest, Vol 45, Issue 15

Antharyami sathvatha at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 20:55:52 CST 2007

Hari Om,
Advaita vedanta is indeed unique to give us the dymanic theories to
explain maya as a multifarious phenomenon. i would like to investigate more
on the dichotomies held by Vacaspati and Sureswara in this regard. Maya is
two dimensional to the former while it is one for the latter. both being
relevant to the shrishti vadas, we ought to critically evaluate the same
based on their magnum opus works vide, Bamati and Vartika Br Up. i am in
search for a good company - a knowledge partner who would like to take up
bamati's stand to explain maya and avidya while i intend to take up Br Up
Vartika. Prospective members kindly acknowledge so that we begin the
transaction as soon as possible. thank you.

With Narayana Smriti,
Devanathan.J
--
Antharyami