[Advaita-l] Re: on Advaita Anubhava !

Mahadevan Babu babunim at optushome.com.au
Sat Jan 27 20:34:06 CST 2007

Dear Shayamji and All,
Pranams and pardon my ignorance and correct where necessary.
I agree with you Shyamji and these are my few thoughts.

THE EXPERIENCER CAN NEVER EXPERIENCE THE EXPERIENCE !!!
Silence remains through the noise and when the noise ends. We cannot
create silence, can we?
The space remains in the pot, within the clay and outside the pot.
So, where is the space?
So the experiencer experiences through the phases of Avidya and Vidya.

Meaning to say,  there is nothing like Atma or Advaita Anubhava that
comes and goes.  IT is ever there !!!

It is the Agyana, which we are all trying to unveil and obtain the
Gyana of the Self.
Then again, we as Mumukshus are on the path of learning, which ripens
with time unknown.
Then on contemplating That knowledge and put it into practice that we
acquire the Gyana with the Lord and Guru's Grace.

Upon that Ultimate Realization, we Advaitins believe today that Vidya
and Avidya are one and the same as expounded by the Great Rishis and
Acharyals.

I really cherish this forum, as this is also a form of SATSANG, where
we are all truly singing His praise !!!

Sri Gurubyo Namaha !!!
Shivoham! Shivoham! Shivoham!

Dev Babu