[Advaita-l] To Ram Garib

Vishy vishy1962 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 27 22:54:28 CST 2007

Advaitic mind is ultimate state of non dualism. Its the 'end' and what scriptures say is one of the means. Ultimately it is dropping your ego completely, say its suureneder to God or surrender to Self or what ever. in other words when 'you' are not there "It' is there. Just drop that " I " and all attached to it my religion, my culture, my tradition...my.... my..... . You can achieve anywhere anytime , in fact rightnow right here. No big condirions ....

  This how I see it and this is how I put it in words.

Martone <martone at terra.com.br> wrote:
  Hello Ram Garib

Could you please tell me which are the "other conditions" that must be right
for advaitAnubhava occurs?

Thank you

Cecilia

Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo E-mail Protegido Terra.
Scan engine: McAfee VirusScan / Atualizado em 26/01/2007 / Versão:
5.1.00/4950
Proteja o seu e-mail Terra: http://mail.terra.com.br/

For assistance, contact:
listmaster at advaita-vedanta.org