[Advaita-l] FW: Go Seva is Gopala Seva - Video and photos from Lakshmi Cow Sanctuary at Bangor, PA - USA

Ravishankar Venkatraman sunlike at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 29 17:25:40 CST 2007

Friends,

I am forwarding a message from another list where I am a member. When you
read the message below, you would be able to appreciate what is being done
to protect cows in America especially. It is a small start, but with more
help from others, it has a huge potential to become as a lifestyle for many.
Please help by passing this among your friends.

I talked to Sri. Sankar Sastri, when he gave me additional information about
the project.

It costs $45 a month to raise a cow. $1 buys 10 pounds of feed for the cows.
Any money big or small could be used by him.

He is also looking for someone to help him in his chores. The person will
get free accommodation, free vegetarian food and also $500 per month.

Thanks,
Ravi