[Advaita-l] What were the other vedantic schools inSankara'stime?

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 7 22:05:28 CDT 2007

Dear Peter,

On behalf of the entire list membership, please accept my apologies for the
unsavory turn this list has taken of late. I tried responding to your post
via the gmane interface a couple of days ago, but my post does not seem to
have made it through. Our web-server seems to be acting up rather severely
and so we have not been able to attend to your request to be removed from
the list.

In the meantime, I would request you to let us know if the following
alternative would be acceptable to you. Instead of unsubscribing from the
list, you can opt to set your options to "no mail". This means that no mail
from the list will be sent to your mailbox, but you will remain subscribed
to the list and can check the archives over the web if you so please. Please
let me know via private email, whether this option sounds appealing enough
to give it a try. Either way, once we re-establish connection with our
web-server, one of us moderators will do the needful for you.

Best regards,
Vidyasankar