[Advaita-l] ADMIN: www.advaita-vedanta.org is back up.

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Fri Jun 8 01:17:52 CDT 2007

A few days ago the computer that hosts advaita-vedanta.org started
displaying some problems.  The web server went down (though as you may
have noticed the list itself did not.) and I was unable to
login to restart it.  Today I got my ISP to reboot the machine to fix
these problems but when it came back up the entire file system got
trashed.  Luckily the most resent backup was only 5 days old so not a lot
of harm was done.  I've spent much of today cleaning things up and we
should be back to normal now.

I'm too tired to do anything else now but I'll start dealing with pending
list business from tomorrow.