[Advaita-l] Grace of God

Siva Senani Nori sivasenani at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 00:30:43 CDT 2007

sarvebhyo namaH

In the course of a private exchange, Sri Prem had brought up the issue of "grace of God" and has made some observations and posed some questions, which I thought can be much better answered by some members of the list. With the hope that both Sri Prem's observations and the ensuing discussion would be of general list, I am posting Sri Prem's message to the list.

Senani