[Advaita-l] Re: Advaita-l Digest, Vol 47, Issue 5

Antharyami sathvatha at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 10:25:54 CST 2007

Hari Om,
Rama Balasubramanian Ji and Vidya Shankar Ji,

I would like to have your suggestion on what mimamsa treatise be initially
needed before one enters into deep Advaita ?  also how would you see those
people who rely upon English translations of basic treatises ? I personally
like to learn the method of reading ... whether comparitive or critical be
helpful ? please also help me with some info on where Laghu Vasudeva mananam
'moolam' is available.

with Narayana Smrti,
Devanathan.J