SSS and Madhva (was Re: [Advaita-l] Review of MarthaDoherty'scomments on Sri Satchidanandendra Sarasvati)

bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Mar 9 03:47:31 CST 2007

I have my opinions on this, and I haven't seen anyone give any proper
reasons to change it. In any case, I'll take your advice, and there
will be no more posts from me regarding the sampradaayic validity or
otherwise of SSS's doctrines.

praNAms Sri Ramakrishna Balasubramanian prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Kindly dont skip your long pending assured article on *vyAkhyAna Vs SSS*
according to shankara...I am still eagerly awaiting your paper...since you
have already made tall claims against SSS....I would like to see some
weightage behind your claims...Hope you do it ASAP.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar