[Advaita-l] jnAna-vijnAna, gradations in Atma jnAna, superior-inferior jnAna nishTa etc. etc. PART-I

bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Mar 9 03:57:16 CST 2007

namaste Kathirasan:

 Yes, what Kartik wrote is true and this has been my
belief/understanding always.

I do not remember whether we explicitly stated this anywhere. If not
before, we should do it at least now.

When there is a dispute in understanding the doctrine of
advaita-vedAnta, we have  no choice but to go back to the sampradAya
and Sringeri maTha is the obvious and the best choice.

praNAms Sri Ravishankar Mayavaram
Hare Krishna

If that is the case, we,  the followers of Sri SSS do not have the voice to
talk in this list...Kindly confirm whether I am eligible to contribute to
this list with SSS perspective...Ofcourse, you do agree Sri SSS
perspectives are always backed with bhagavapAda's comments from prasthAna
trayi..if SSS's views donot get entry into the orthodox shrungeri math
list, I dont think I have anything worthy to offer to this list.  can
saMpradAya supercede the doctrine of shankara ??  Kindly confirm your
opinion.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar