[Advaita-l] jnAna-vijnAna, gradations in Atma jnAna, superior-inferior jnAna nishTa etc. etc. PART-I

bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Mon Mar 12 08:40:56 CDT 2007

praNAms Sri Karthik prabhuji
Hare Krishna

First of all kindly pardon me for the overdue reply...

Infact I was expecting a rather constructive criticism from your goodself
for my mails...but I am sorry to mention that you have just ended up in
trifle personal attacks on me..most of the members have already noticed it
& responded to it also......Anyway, I respect your remarks/attacks  on me
since you are my fellow advaitin.  I take your words as friendly comments
on me...prabhuji, you do agree with me that we are not discussing here for
any personal benefit.  So, let us be more objective in our evaluation of
mails.

Message from S Jayanarayanan <sjayana at yahoo.com>@lists.advaita-vedanta.org