[Advaita-l] back to basics

jagannathan mahadevan jagannathan.mahadevan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 13:24:10 CDT 2007

Namaskaram Sri nArayaNa mUrthy,

I understand. I did not brush away any inaccuracies, but rather took
note of it as it was pointed out. But I wish to let you know that I
have no clue whether RG nurtured a grudge or otherwise. Also I have no
bias at all with Sh. JBS and will eagerly wait for the next chance to
read his books -  in fact I have already read excerpts, with great
relish, from kArtik's postings and some online resources.

I really do not possess a lot of scholarship but I have listened to
the words of those that are and also saints such as appAji from
doddEri in karnataka. Thus I try to correlate my experiences and notes
with the observations made here.

Sincerely,
Jagan.