A Myth About Sankara (was Re: [Advaita-l] jnAna-vijnAna, ...)

NARAYANA MURTHY malahanikareswara at yahoo.co.in
Fri Mar 16 15:35:37 CDT 2007

Dear Bhaskar Prabhu,

  I sent my post mistakenly as :

  Here you have a pre conceived notion (or you may have it as logical
conclusion from your side)

  please read it as

  Here I have a pre conceived notion and as per logical conclusion of your school

  the error is regretted.

  In one of your mails to Sh.Jaldhar Vyas, you had placed shruthi, smruthi, ithihasa and purana on a equal footing.  Dear Bhaskar Prabhu,  should I take it as opinion of Sh.Bhaskar or a postulate of Sh.SSS school?

  with warm regards
  N.Murthy