[Advaita-l] to be and to have in Sanskrit

Anbu sivam2 anbesivam2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 12:07:42 CDT 2007

Sri Guy's question clearly involves a grammatical question.  The grammer of
one language cannot be interspersed into another language.  Sanskrit should
not be judged from the point of view of another language.  A person
conversant with Sanskrit would have no problem conveying his ideas in that
language.