[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Sthaneshwar Timalsina

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 31 10:14:39 CDT 2007

I did my Acharya from Varanasi and PhD from Halle, Germany. I have
recently published my first book on Advaita titled, "Seeing and
Appearance". This is a systematic study of the history and meaning of
Dristisristi, one of the streams of the Advaita of Sankara. I am
currently teaching at San Diego State University. My fields of
interest include Vedic and Tantric studies, Yogacara philosophy and
Indian literary theories.

Thanks,
Sthaneshwar Timalsina