[Advaita-l] Some rebellious remarks on Sri SSS

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu May 3 22:13:56 CDT 2007

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007, savithri devaraj wrote:

>  Oops, Sorry! I take back my comments on the
>  moderators, its my mistake. I thought the file was
>  under the files sections of the list. Sorry for not
>  verifying the URL.

As the person responsible for putting up files on the site let me comment on my
criteria.  I am looking for information which will help sadhakas get a better
understanding of Advaita Vedanta.  But placement of an article on the site does
not equal 100% endorsement of its views  by the moderators or any math or
sampradaya.  Remember essay comes from the French verb for "to try" and if it
tries to be informative and accurate that is good enough for me.  I offered
Ramakrishnan space to put up his paper because I felt it met the criteria
mentioned above.  He chose to put it on his own site instead.

Btw, the same offer applies to followers of Swami Sacchidanandendra too. I
noticed there doesn't seem to be much information available about him on the
web.  Why don't you, Bhaskar, Stig and other followers prepare an introduction
to his life and teachings?  I think it would make a fine edition to
advaita-vedanta.org