[Advaita-l] ADMIN - Missing Message in Digest Format

Ravi Mayavaram abhayambika at gmail.com
Fri May 4 09:53:40 CDT 2007

It has been brought our attention that the "digest" format is missing some
messages. We are looking into this matter.

In the meanwhile you can do one of the two things:

A) Browse the messages on
http://lists.advaita-vedanta.org/archives/advaita-l/
-- this is our official archive site.

B) Use our gmane interface. You can use this interface not only browse the
messages but also to post your replies. Please be aware that when posted from
here, it will take little longer for the message to appear on list archive. This
interface offers a variety of views to read the messages.

Some examples:

B.1) Creation ex nihilo  thread can be view in a blog like interface on the
following link.
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.culture.religion.advaita/864

B.2) Message posted on May 3rd 2007:

http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.culture.religion.advaita/day=20070503

B.3) Classic threaded view like a newsgroup:

http://news.gmane.org/gmane.culture.religion.advaita

B.4) Rss feed you can add to your Google or Yahoo home page (or to any news
reader):

http://rss.gmane.org/gmane.culture.religion.advaita

(I am posting this message using the gmane interface)

Ravi