[Advaita-l] Discussion on Shankara Vedanta.

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Sun May 6 08:49:14 CDT 2007

>From my reading of his "Outlines of Indian Philosophy", it seemed to
me that he essentially held the same views as the "standard"
tradition. His exposition seems closer to the pa~ncapaadikaa than the
bhaamatii. I have read that SSS had discussed his theories with him,
but was not able to convince him. This is found in the introduction to
one of his books, if I remember right.

Rama