[Advaita-l] Reference from Sri Gangollis translation

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Wed May 9 15:16:56 CDT 2007

Kathiresan,

Stop this nonsense. I knew very well that quote was from SSS's book
TRANSLATED by Gangolli, it's NOT Gangollis book. I made a remark about
only one quote being directly from SSS even in my first version of the
paper, but unfortunately forgot to mention that this particular quote
was the translation.

I already said I would replace it with equivalent quotes from SSS's
own pen. List members may note how Kathiresan is trying to SPIN he
whole thing as if I never knew about it being a translation, and also
calling it Gangollis book. Note that it's SSS's book translated by
Gangolli and is being given to the world at large by the kaaryalaya as
a genuine teaching of SSS.

Bhaskar is being relegated to the trash can for indulging in too many
personal attacks. Period. If you don't like it, tough luck. It happens
to be my mail-box, you see.

Rama