[Advaita-l] HH Sri SSS on adhyAsa

bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu May 10 00:25:08 CDT 2007

praNAms Sri Ananda Hudli prabhuji
Hare Krishna

"On Sarasvati's showing Samkara is a realist. True knowledge does not
remove
the objects of the world but rather removes our false awareness of them."

I have not done a detailed study of SSS's works and so would like to know
more about the basis of the first statement above.

>  Why do you believe whatever potter is saying is the  true representation
of Sri SSS's stand??  Why dont you yourself spend sometime on finding out
the truth??  Since you know kannada, I suggest you to read *paramArtha
chintAmaNi* by Sri SSS...wherein he elaborately discusses the problems with
*bAhyAstitvavAda * & * vijnAnavAda* ...Since you are interested in knowing
the *basis* for the statement attributed to Swamiji... I hope there is no
problem in asking you to read swamiji's own works to get more clarity of
his stand.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar