[Advaita-l] On discussion on Shankara Vedanta

srikanta at nie.ac.in srikanta at nie.ac.in
Sat May 12 01:26:52 CDT 2007

I am following closely the discussions on the above topic.Though the
discusions start well keeping the topic in view,I somehow find that they
go off tangent with lot of sophistry in between.I also find that the
discussions peter out to become more of personal attacks rather than
clarifying a point.This will not serve to clarify the siddhanta,but only
complexes and compunds it.It is better if they are presented in a more
logical way.
                                               N.Srikanta.