[Advaita-l] Fwd: SSS, avidyA, shrI Ramakrishnan

bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri May 25 08:09:22 CDT 2007

Bhaskar, you must surely see that what you write is capable of being
interpreted in a way that you may not have intended. It is a function of
how you write. Also, surely, it
was not necessary to immediately respond with a caustic proverb and with
comments about people being frustrated. Those of us who have been on this
list since its inception know that the relative paucity of contribution to
these discussions from Anand Hudli is out of choice, not out of inability.

sAshtAnga praNAms Sri Vidya prabhuji
Hare Krishna

If my guruji, Sri VidyA prabhuji,  thinks that there is some problem in my
attitude in the list, then it is certainly a fact & I should admit that
there is a serious problem in my mails...But frankly, what I thought was,
just am writing a reply to some remarks made in the list, I didnot know
that it hurts personally someone ...I respect & admire  Sri Ananda Hubli
prabhuji wholeheartedly for his scholarship.  I've  gained  a lot of
knowledge  from his mails in this list & infact I myself requested him
somany times to grant me a permission to meet him personally.. ...I never
ever intended an iota of disrespect to him...But  now, Sri Vidya prabhuji
is telling that I've insulted Sri Ananda Hudli prabhuji by making some lose
comments on him...I accept it without a second thought & tender my
unconditional apology to Sri Ananda Hudli prabhuji...

Sri Ananda Hudli prabhuji, kindly forgive me...Till you accept my apology &
confirm the same,  I withdraw myself from making any comments on your mail
prabhuji.

Sri Vidya prabhuji, kindly excuse your student for misbehaving in the list.

Your humble servant
Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar