[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Michael Hodder

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sun May 27 20:55:14 CDT 2007

Hello:

My name is Michael Hodder. I am 61 years old. I live in the USA.

I have been a practising Buddhist for some time. I now suspect that
there may be a level of understanding beyond what is taught in the
Buddhist sutras. It seems to me that advaita-vedanta as taught by SrI
Sankara is a more accurate systematization of what I have experiential
evidence for.

I am a Fellow of the Royal Asiatic Society and the American Numismatic
Society.