[Advaita-l] Blocking my articles

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Oct 18 14:26:11 CDT 2007

On Wed, 17 Oct 2007, Ravisankar Mayavaram wrote:

> Jaldhar,
>
> Can we do something delete Ger's introduction?

I am dealing with this offline but list members should bear in mind that
anything they write here is going to be publicly available both on
advaita-vedanta.org and at search engines and other places on the
Internet.

I agree with Ravi that we can make this clearer.  I'm currently
overhauling the subscription process so I will bear this in mind.

And fwiw, even right now, when posting introductions, I edit out
addresses, phone numbers and other sensitive private information.