[Advaita-l] AchArya on the Objects of the Waking State (B.S. II.2.29)

br_vinayaka vinayaka_ns at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 2 21:28:26 CDT 2007

--- "Dr. Yadu Moharir" <ymoharir at yahoo.com> wrote:

> The nirguNa here is not the carbon but the property
> (interpreted as intrinsic dharma).
>
>   dharmao nityaH heturitYsyatvanityaH
>
>   IMO - Finding and utilizing the trikaalaatiita
> dharma is the real spirituality.  Thus I am trying
> to fish out the spirituality.
>
>   Regards,
>
>   Dr. Yadu

Dear Yadu-ji,

May I request you to contribute to the specific
question I have asked please? I don't know how
statements like:  "Due to it's Rarity and the creative
marketing from Hollywood. They are Girl's best Friend.
 So it's possession and offering leads to get a
ersonal "devi" for advaya union (two bodies and one
soul)." has got anything to do with my specific
question on the bhAshya!!! Quoting such things in a
spiritual discussions doesn't befit one. I don't know
what moderators feel about it.

AchArya/shruti repeatedly says that the self is other
than dharma and adhArma and according to shankara,
only brahman is trikAlAbhAdita satyam. satyasya
satyam. The essense of all these appearence, whether
dharma or adharma or whatever.

That is why nachiketas asks to yama: " tell me of that
thing which you see as different from virtue,
different from vice, different from this cause and
effect, and different from the past and future."

We are here to learn advaita as taught by shankara
bhagavadpAda. According to him trikAlAbhadhita satyam
is **brahman alone**.

>   IMO - Finding and utilizing the trikaalaatiita
> dharma is the real spirituality.  Thus I am trying
> to fish out the spirituality.

IMHO-If this is what you are looking for, dualistic
philosophy like sAnkhya may suit you than shankara's
advaita!!!! Because according to them carbon and
diamond as prakriti are eternal......... :-))

This is my last post as for as your replies are
concerned.

Warm Regards,

Br. Vinayaka.