[Advaita-l] bhagavadbhaktirasAyana - Verse 1

sundararaman sundararaman_k at dataone.in
Mon Sep 10 10:24:19 CDT 2007

  Raam ram
  Dr R Krishnamurthi Sastrigal has given lectures in Tamil for each sloka of
Sribhakthirasayanam and this has been recorded in MP3 audio casettes and are
available fro Mullavasal Heritage Trust (See his web page in
Adv.vedanta.org)Pl get in touch with V Rajagopal (vrgopal at yahoo.com) in case
you would like to obtain the same
  K Sundararaman