[Advaita-l] What makes to INITIATE ?

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Tue Aug 5 00:47:55 CDT 2008

Dear Shkata Bandhu's,
                                    Let us accept the truth and lookforward with rejoice.  I would like to understand from any learner member with  authentication that what makes the Sri Guru to Initiate his disciple ?. I mean searching for a Guru and accepting him is very difficullt in the modern days. But my personal experience and Litrature says that SriGuru searches his disciples and Initiates into the Srividya upasana depending on the ability of the sadhaka.

What I want to understand is that What forces or makes it ? or To look for the right disciple or how can one knows the disciple's inner quest for the truth. How is the Moon, Jupiter, Ketu, Rahu's POSITIONS in jataka chakra effects the upasana, I mean will these positions gives any clue of somebodys present kamra's or previous karma's or UPASANAS. Will these grahas position can tell that any Srividya Upasana?

with regards
Kameswara Rao

      Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/