[Advaita-l] [Fwd: [ambaa-L] Re: Works of Shri Bharati Tirtha Swamigal of Sringeri]

MSR abhayambika at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 09:21:47 CDT 2008

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[ambaa-L] Re: Works of Shri Bharati Tirtha Swamigal of Sringeri
Date: 	Fri, 29 Aug 2008 08:26:15 -0000
From: 	sriram <sriram_sapthasathi@>
To: 	ambaa-l at yahoogroups.com

Dear ravi,

Sometime back you asked me about the identity of the author of
ChandrikAkhyA and Smrti MuktA phalam.  Here are the words of Shri
Bharati Tirtha Mahaswamigal of Sringeri Sarada Pitham.

Shri Swamigal had confirmed that both the authors are entirely
different.  The author of ChandrikAkhyA is Shri Vaidyanatha Dikshitar
who hails from Kasi whereas the author of Smrti MuktA Phala, who also
holds the same name is from Tamil Nadu.  And both are NOT SAME.

Hope your doubt is cleared.

AjnAnAm JAhnavI tIrtham vidyA tirtham vivekinAm
sarveshAm sukhadam tirtham bhAratI tIrtham Asraye...

With regards,
Sriram

------------------------------------

--
pradiipa-jvaalaabhir-divasakara-niiraajana-vidhiH
sudhaasuutesh-candropala-jalalavair-arghya-racanaa .

Web Page: http://www.ambaa.org/
Support:  help at ambaa.org
Preferred Transliteration: http://www.aczoom.com/itrans/

Be informed, visit: http://www.kanchi-sathya.org/