[Advaita-l] What is the meaning of illusion (according to advaita, obviously)?

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 27 14:53:49 CST 2008

Dear Sadanandaji,

Namaste,

I was not telling that jnani will have "delusion". What I was telling was that "delusion" is a better term than "illusion" to describe the wrong perception of the world ie. not recognising the non-separateness of this world from Brahman.  For a jnani there is no delusion as he realises "Sarvam Khalvidam Brahma'.

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya