[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Arto

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 29 18:00:32 CST 2008

PraNAms to all

I have heard many teachers but I find Paramarthanandaji - focusses on the topic - extremely well structured and to the point - without any drifting - Lately I have been listening to Swami Iswaranandaji also- He is an achaarya of Chinmaya Mission in SanDiago - He makes very well thought out presentations - If you happen to see any announcements about his talks - do not miss the opportunity to listen to him.

Both swami's are graduates from Sandeepany sadhanalaya established by Swami Chinmayanandaji. Swami Paramarthanadaji is a student of Swami Dayandandaji when He  was teaching at Sandeepany and Swami Iswaranandaji is a student of swami Tejomayanandaji. Sandeepany accepts students from outside - the course is for 2 years - One can join the course if one is deeply committed. New course has just started recently.

Hari Om!
Sadananda