[Advaita-l] On Bhakti Yoga

Pranav Peshwe pranavpeshwe at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 01:29:11 CST 2008

On Feb 8, 2008 9:20 AM, kuntimaddi sadananda <kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com>
wrote:

>                           On Bhakti Yoga

<snip>

> Krishna says in Ch.9-29:
> samoham sarva bhUtEShu na mE dvEShyOsti na priyaH|
> yE bhajantitu mAm bhaktyA mayi tE tEShu cApyahaM||
>
> I maintain equanimity to all – I do not favor anybody or disfavor anybody.

Namaste Sadanandaji,
                                    Can you please elaborate a bit on this ?
Does the above mean that, the Lord makes no difference at all between a
bhakta and someone who is not ? The various tales wherein, the Lord acts as
a saviour for the bhakta(s) confuse me...

Kindly pardon my ignorance and correct me wherever necessary.
Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Pranav