[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Mahan Pal Choudhary

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sun Feb 10 23:50:39 CST 2008

Namaste to all of you !

My name is Mahan Pal Choudhury, age 29, hailing from Assam. I was born in
Guwahati and had my schooling and higher education (B.E-Electrical) from
there. I am presently staying in New Delhi and working as an Electrical
Engineer in an engineering consultancy firm. My job is pure science and
engineering but from a very early age I have been interested in India's
past history, including its spiritual, socio-cultural, political and
intellectual heritage and have tried to study and understand deeply about
it. Because I believe that India's traditional knowledge is of as much
relevance today as it was thousands of years ago, and the present
situation in which India is in is in great measure because of its
intelligentsia neglecting and disregarding its own past heritage. And to
this great heritage Vedanta is central, so anyone trying to know deeply
about India has to come to grips with it.

Best Regards,
Mahan