[Advaita-l] What is Maya?

Krishnamurthy Ramakrishna puttakrishna at verizon.net
Thu Jan 3 08:05:26 CST 2008

Namaste Savithri ji

I read this example in a kannada publication - Manasse Relax Please (Oh!
Mind, please Relax) by Swami Sukhabhodananda. I have also heard the
elephant version cited by Sri Guy Werlings. I have not read or heard
the source of this example. Since there is more than one version of this,
I doubt if the source is shAstra.

Regards,
K. Ramakrishna