[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Alexander Romanovich

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sun Jan 20 23:29:08 CST 2008

I am writing this in response to the Advaita-L welcome letter, so that I may
seek approval. My name is Alexander Romanovich. I am 27 years old, and I live
primarily in New York City, though I have a second home in Mumbai, India. I
have an extensive background in metaphysics, philosophical, and religious
studies, including, not not limited to, Western Esotericism and Perennial
Philosophy, Hermeticism, Zen, Traditionalism, Taoism, Alchemy,  Nondualism,
Greek Philosophy (esp. Plato/Neoplatonism and Parmenides). My chief interest,
however, is Advaita Vedanta, and I seek both to deepen my understanding of it,
as well as compare/contrast it to the various other paths that I have come in
contact with throughout my broad studies.